Organization Validated SSL
An organization-validated SSL (OV SSL) certificate gives visitors to your website peace of mind by verifying that you have the right to use the relevant domain and that your business is a legitimate, trusted entity.
Like all CERTASSURE SSL certificates, our OV SSL certificates use strong SSL encryption.
*OVSSL Starting @ $7.18 p/m BUY
Features & Benefits
- 2048-bit signatures and up to 256-bit encryption
- Supports RSA, DSA, and ECC cryptography
- CERTASSURE SSL has 99.9% browser ubiquity
- Secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Warranty backed up to $250,000
- First-class customer and technical support
- Inclusion of CERTASSURE’s trust seal
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Enhance trust with the CERTASSURE trust seal
Website visitors rely on trust symbols when exchanging any information that they deem sensitive.
An OV SSL certificate displays the CERTASSURE trust seal, which clearly indicates that your website is secured and that your company’s name and domain name have been verified as trusted. The seal also builds trust by showing the source of the certification.
When to use OV SSL
OV SSL is ideal for
- corporate websites
- business portals accessible via the web
- entry-level ecommerce websites looking to establish baseline trust.
Why it takes 2 or 3 days to issue an OV SSL certificate
Proving the legitimacy of a business involves verifying the business’s registration. In few cases when we cannot use third-party sources, we rely on customers to provide documents proving their business registration. The 2 to 3-day window is a worst-case estimate.
What do I need to order an OV SSL certificate?
- a certificate signing request (CSR)
- basic company and contact details
- credit card, a PayPal account, or a purchase order for payment (purchase order payments take 2 to 3 hours to be processed).