Domain Validated SSL
A domain-validated SSL (DV SSL) certificate lets visitors verify that you own a domain, with the security of high-strength encryption.
However, the advantages are low price and speed – because no company validation is required, we can issue you a new DV SSL certificate in minutes, at minimal cost. This is a simple solution for offering visitors a safer website browsing experience.
*DV SSL starting @ $3.45 p/m
Features & Benefits
- 2048-bit signatures and up to 256-bit encryption
- CERTASSURE SSL has 99.9% browser ubiquity
- Warranty backed up to $10,000
- First-class customer and technical support
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
When to use DV SSL
DV SSL doesn’t offer a suitable level of security for sites that prompt visitors to submit their details. However, that doesn’t mean it’s not perfectly suitable for a range of other purposes.
DV SSL is ideal for
- blogs, to boost search rankings with SSL
- information-based websites (as opposed to sites that support transactions)
- internal servers or mail servers
- businesses with tight budgets
What do I need to order a DV SSL certificate?
- a certificate signing request (CSR)
- basic company and contact details
- credit card, a PayPal account or a purchase order for payment (purchase order payments take 2 to 3 hours to be processed).