Wildcard SSL for Unlimited Subdomains
With a single wildcard SSL certificate, you can use SSL to secure an unlimited number of subdomains. This is an ideal, versatile solution for growing businesses.
At CERTASSURE, we offer organization-validated SSL (OV SSL) wildcard certificates, which use strong SSL encryption and verify to site visitors that your business is a legitimate, trusted entity.
Wildcard SSL Starting @ $24 p/m
Features and Benefits
- Secure unlimited subdomains, with no extra fees
- Save time: no paperwork to prove subdomain ownership
- 2048-bit signatures and up to 256-bit encryption
- CERTASSURE SSL has 99.9% browser ubiquity
- Warranty backed up to $10,000
- First-class customer and technical support
- Includes CERTASSURE’s trust seal
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
When to use wildcard SSL
An OV SSL wildcard certificate is ideal for businesses that need to
- secure multiple subdomains on a tight budget
- load balance web traffic for multiple subdomains
- deploy secure test/development websites and applications.
Why is an OV SSL wildcard certificate issued in 2 to 3 days?
Proving the legitimacy of a business involves verifying the business’s registration. In the few cases where we cannot use third-party sources to do this, we rely on customers to provide relevant documents. The 2 to 3 day window is a worst-case estimate.
What do I need to order an OV SSL wildcard certificate?
- a certificate signing request (CSR)
- basic company and contact details
- credit card, a PayPal account or a purchase order for payment (purchase order payments take 2 to 3 hours to be processed).