Multi-Domain Organization-Validated SSL (OV SSL UC/SAN)
With a single Unified Communications (UC) certificate, you can use SSL to secure a primary domain name plus up to 99 additional Subject Alternative Names (SANs).
Organization-validated SSL (OV SSL) with UC/SAN gives visitors peace of mind by verifying that you have the right to use the relevant domains and that your business is a legitimate, trusted entity.
OV SSL with UC/SAN provides less assurance than EV SSL (UC/SAN), but is more affordable.
Like all CERTASSURE SSL certificates, our multi-domain OV SSL (UC/SAN) certificates use strong SSL encryption.
*OV UC/SAN Starting @ $259/yr BUY
Features and Benefits
- Supports RSA, DSA, and ECC cryptography
- CERTASSURE SSL has 99.9% browser ubiquity
- Secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Warranty backed up to $250,000
- First-class customer and technical support
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Mobile browser support
When to use OV SSL (UC/SAN)
OV SSL with UC/SAN is ideal for
- UC servers, including Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010, and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Businesses with limited budget that need maximum SSL coverage.
Advantages of UC/SAN
Because a single UC/SAN certificate can secure up to 100 SANs, it simplifies certificate installation and management, and reduces administrative costs.
In addition, a UC/SAN certificate
- supports different subdomain levels, local host names and internal IP addresses
- secures web, SMTP, POP/IMAP, and other UC servers
- can secure client-server and server-server communications in feature-rich environments
- meets UC certificate compliance requirements for Microsoft Exchange Server and Communications Server
offers superior security to wildcard certificates by using specific hostnames for SSL authentication.
Why is OV SSL with UC/SAN issued in 2 to 3 days?
Proving the legitimacy of a business involves verifying its registration. In the few cases where we cannot use third-party sources, we rely on customers to provide documents proving their business registration. The 2 to 3-day window is a worst-case estimate.
What do I need to order a OV SAN Certificate?
- a certificate signing request (CSR)
- a list of the additional domains to appear in your OV SSL with UC/SAN certificate
- basic company and contact details
- credit card, a PayPal account or a purchase order for payment (purchase order payments take 2 to 3 hours to be processed).