Multi-Domain Extended Validation SSL (EV SSL UC/SAN)
With a single Unified Communications (UC) certificate, you can use SSL to secure a primary domain name plus up to 99 additional Subject Alternative Names (SANs).
Extended validation SSL (EV SSL) with UC/SAN provides visitors to your domains with strong SSL encryption and the highest level of trust that’s available. It verifies that your business has undergone a comprehensive validation process and displays a green bar on the visitor’s browser.
*EV UC/SAN Starting @ $399/yr BUY
Features and Benefits
- Supports RSA, DSA, and ECC cryptography
- CERTASSURE SSL has 99.9% browser ubiquity
- Secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Warranty backed up to $1,750,000
- First-class customer and technical support
- Free unlimited server licensing
- Free unlimited reissues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The EV SSL (UC/SAN) green address bar
With EV SSL (UC/SAN), a web visitor’s browser address bar turns green once the address of your site is entered. This visual cue is a clear, globally recognized indication that your website is not a phishing site, increasing web visitor confidence and the possibility of a favorable web transaction.
When to use EV SSL with UC/SAN
EV SSL with UC/SAN is ideal for
- UC servers including Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010, and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- businesses that need maximum SSL coverage
- businesses that want to cultivate the highest level of trust with the green address bar.
Advantages of UC SAN
Because a single UC/SAN certificate can secure up to 100 SANs, it simplifies certificate installation and management, and reduces administrative costs.
In addition, a UC/SAN certificate
- supports different subdomain levels, local host names and internal IP addresses
- secures web, SMTP, POP/IMAP, and other UC servers
- can secure client-server and server-server communications in feature-rich environments
- meets UC certificate compliance requirements for Microsoft Exchange Server and Communications Server
- offers superior security to wildcard certificates by using specific hostnames for SSL authentication.
Why Is EV SSL with UC/SAN issued in 2 to 10 days?
An EV SSL (UC/SAN) certificate verifies that your company and domains have undergone a comprehensive authentication process. CERTASSURE, Inc. uses the authentication services provided by the highly regarded Comodo group.
The 2 to 10-day window is a worst-case estimate based on the time that the process could take if third-party sources aren’t sufficient for verification purposes and the Comodo authentication services team needs to request specific documentation from the customer.
What do I need to order an EV SSL (UC/SAN) certificate?
- a certificate signing request (CSR)
- basic company and contact details
- credit card, a PayPal account or a purchase order for payment (purchase order payments take 2 to 3 hours to be processed)
- a completed EV SSL Certificate Request Form.
You can also expedite the authentication process by submitting a completed Legal Opinion Letter. A sample letter can be downloaded here.